Thursday, November 18, 2021

Friends

This is Coach Jo and my teammate Pese. Back home high school coaches and friends turn into family. Pese and Coach were two people I knew I could count on. Pese plays in college now as well, Coach still reaches out and checks on me to this day.



This is Kassidy, we were taking my senior photos. She helped through a lot and I helped her through a lot. She was there when my aunt died days before graduation, she was my extra family at my senior night because I had my mom, dad, and sister while everyone else had their entire extended family. Kassidy and her family were there to be my extended family and I love them all dearly. She is a swimmer in college.

This is my family, my mom and dad are both veterans and my sister is a gymnast. My dad was in the military when the military PCSed my family to Alaska and my mom had been out of the military for about five years. When we moved I didn't feel anything until high school when I was graduating, senior night, when I got into NHS, when I signed to play college softball. I missed out on the big family gatherings and I felt left out. But my mom, dad, and sister never failed to be there for me. I will always try my hardest to do the same for my sister.

These people right here are my high school teammates. They to this day will do anything for me. These people gave it their all on the field, we had five girls on the field that knew how to play. The rest didn't but they worked hard in practice, always asked for more reps, always asked to do practice with just the seniors that knew how to play, and when they stepped on that field it was "show up to show out". I still talk to so many of these girls. 

These are my friends and boyfriend. Jaron, Dawson, Jayzee, Bailey, Kailey, and S. We spent all summer working on trucks and driving around town, they also would sit on a bucket for me and throw me some under toss when my dad couldn't.

 

2 comments:

  1. I like that you talk about your friends and family. Learning about them and what you guys did is so cool. I can tell you are close with your family and friends just from reading about them and seeing these pictures. I love how they would help you with softball to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your stories. Friends always turn into family which is the most beautiful part of life. And family is everything.

    ReplyDelete

Friends

This is Coach Jo and my teammate Pese. Back home high school coaches and friends turn into family. Pese and Coach were two people I knew I c...