Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Living Life Outside

Here in these two pictures we are at Lake Louise, Alaska. In the picture on the right I have a Laker on the line. In the picture on the left we are using fish finder to see how deep the water is, because that will affect whether there is fish in that hole or not.








Here is my sister and I, we are kayaking in Otter Lake, Alaska just enjoying the fresh air and quality time spent together.
Here is my sister and I as well, we are hiking Mt.Baldy in Eagle River, Alaska. We hiked it during quarantine just getting out of the house and trying to stay in shape.


This my friend Kassidy and I, we are sledding in her backyard and we were just having fun on winter break and we were also sending in photos of the activities we did throughout winter break for the yearbook.

 

2 comments:

  1. These Pictures you took are amazing! I love the fishing ones especially. I love how you are so active outside no matter the tempertature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ang! its kay. I really love these pictures! its really amazing to see that in many ways Hawai'i and Alaska are similar. But in Hawai'i it just doesn't snow. I always wanted to do sledding, that's seems so much fun. Something close to sledding back home for us is tying a rope from the back on the latch of a 4wd truck to drive on side pulling us on a boogie board lol.

    ReplyDelete

Friends

This is Coach Jo and my teammate Pese. Back home high school coaches and friends turn into family. Pese and Coach were two people I knew I c...