Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Scenery and Wildlife

This is Lake Louise, Alaska during the summer. One of the most peaceful places I have ever been to. When I come here I fish for Lakers all day and sit around the campfire all night.
This is off the Turnagain Arm Highway. I sat here on a fallen tree and just looked around and realizing what a beautiful place I live in and realizing how blessed I am to live in Alaska.
This is Kenai, Alaska truly one of my favorite places. We hiked around 7 miles to get here and we watched the salmon jump through the waterfall and the bears feed off the salmon. It was such a cool experience.


This is Petersburg, Alaska. There is no cell service and hardly any people around. It is very quiet and peaceful. In the right corner behind the clouds is Mt.Denali, she is always behind clouds because the mountain is so tall. To get here my dad, sister, and I rode the four-wheelers we were scouting for moose season. 
This is also off the Turnagain Arm Highway, I spend a lot of time over here. This calf was born seconds before this picture was taken. The mom is feeding off the grass and the baby was prancing around in the tall grass as the sun was setting, it was a cool experience.

This is East Anchorage, Alaska. Where the Northern Lights are dancing above my home. The Northern Lights are believed to be our ancestors dancing above. They only come out during the winter months and most of the time where I live it is just the green colors. My goal is to go to Fairbanks in December to see the purple colors.
 


This Lake Louise, Alaska in the fall. During this time the weather is starting to get cold, Lake Louise gets to about -50 degrees. The coldest I have felt there is -32 degrees. When it is that cold it is so beautiful. The tree limbs are frozen and the sky is clear blue and the snow sparkles.

1 comment:

  1. I am so memorized by all the pictures you take. I would love to go visit these places because they all look amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Friends

This is Coach Jo and my teammate Pese. Back home high school coaches and friends turn into family. Pese and Coach were two people I knew I c...